Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Using Email

We recently got a new computer for the Boy to use as the desktop we had was old and out of date and there was no way I was letting those sticky little fingers get on my laptop. As I was finishing up setting up the desktop he wanted to send a note my AGW asking how work was. He already has an email account so I set up an email for him to send to his Mommy. My AGW and the Boy had a few messages going back and forth. He did pretty well except for the last word, here is a recap:

The Boy:
What are you doing today?

Love The Boy.

AGW:
Hi. I am working outside the office today, ask Daddy to find it on a map for you. I love you!

The Boy:
How are you doing at your work?

Love The Boy.

AGW:
I am doing ok. I am very busy today. For lunch I had a hot dog and the menu said it was "a celebration in a bun!" The owner of the restaurant likes the Pigeon books too. Are you being good for Daddy?

The Boy:
Yes.

AGW:
Good. I hope you are feeling well too. I love you.

The Boy:
Aw. your so sweat.

1 comment:

3 Peeps Designs said...

Gotta love emails from the little ones :-) We too have a laptop for the kids and then the adults have theirs... I don't trust them with a PC... wrong button and we'd have a big problem. So they have my old MacBook.... they haven't screwed it up yet and they've had it for 5 years.