Thursday, February 10, 2011

I think she is trying to kill me!

I think the Girl is trying to remove me from the family photo. In the last two days she has stopped in front of me and made me trip. First time she was up in the Boy's room and she touched his Agent P alarm clock, he started wailing and complained she changed the time to 4:06. I laughed and told him it was 4:06 and he instantly stopped crying. I told the girl to go downstairs, as we are heading down the Boy asks a question and as I turn my head while walking the Girl stops and sits on the step right in front me and I go tumbling down a few steps and into the door.

Today then we are playing and watching a new video because it is too cold to haul a 2 year old around and as we are running around she stops suddenly and sends me flailing down on to the floor. She kind of giggles and I start to wonder if there is an ulterior motive.

I think I am going to start wearing my hockey gear for protection, I may even have to install some security cameras so the insurance company will believe it was not self induced harm. The best part is 1 minute later she can turn around and be the sweetest girl, although I will be sleeping with one eye open from now on.

No comments: