Monday, January 31, 2011

Princess or Diva?

Most little girls are called "princess" when they are little and my little girl is no different. Lately though it seems as she is either trying to take princess to a new level or she is just skipping that and becoming a full fledged diva. Some days I fear that she might get mad as I give her a treat that the M&Ms won't be the right color. This morning she refused to finish getting dressed and screamed a pitch I don't think I have ever heard. Then a few minutes later I was trying to get her socks on so I could put her shoes on to as it was time to take the Boy to school and it was a battle as I think I put the same sock on the same foot at least 4 times. She knows what she wants and how to get it, and people tell me that is a good thing, but at the age of two I disagree. She can save that independence for after high school as otherwise I may lose what little hair I have left very very soon.


No comments: