Monday, January 10, 2011

I want to look Handsome!

The Boy has a pretty decent routine for getting ready for school in the morning. He wakes up by alarm clock (most of the time) at 6:45 am, gets up and watches a few minutes of TV and eats breakfast, goes to the bathroom, brushes his teeth, changes his clothes and then it is usually time to get ready to go to school. This morning was a little different. He was up in the bathroom longer than usual, as I was about to go check on him he came running down the steps saying, "I combed my hair because I want to look handsome!" Then as we are getting ready to leave I ask him if he wants his hat but he says, "I am not wearing a hat today because I don't want my hair to get messed up so I look handsome." So I wondering if their is a new crush (person he plays with the most) at school or something as this has never happened but it seemed really really important.

No comments: