Saturday, March 26, 2011

What really happens at 11 pm?

This is a question I have for the Girl.  Every night it seems she wakes crying, screaming, calling for me or my AGW at 11 pm.  It has been going on quite a while now.  I can't seem to figure out what is going on.  She is not disturbed by me going to bed as I go to bed at different times each night.  The cat doesn't bother her or her room and the Boy is sleeping as well.  I try not to pick her up but then that can turn into a marathon not sleeping session for me or my AGW as she will start crying and wailing almost upon leaving the room.  It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't insistent on waking up at 6:30 am to go potty.  I think it is great that she wants to go potty and keep everything else dry but this is the same girl who held it for 20+ hours once or twice at the beginning of potty training. Can't she wait until at least 7:00 or 7:30 am?

I realize she may be having separation anxiety or bad dreams but it is almost like clock work at 11 pm she awakens and must cry or scream as loud as she can.  If it is ignored too long she may get up and take off her pants and pull up she sleeps in and then scream for the potty.  I will take her then and if she pees it will be about 1/4 teaspoon worth.  Is the culmination of Diva status?  Must she see how quickly and how much she can torture her parents?  Next house separate floor plan is a must.

No comments: