Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my loyal readers! The morning of January 1 when the Boy woke up he was amazed that is was 2009, as I told him I believe his response was "Awwwesome!!" The Girl on the other really didn't care although she is now 8 months old and army crawls with determination. actually if she has even the slightest hint that her mommy is somewhere she is off and moving in that direction.

We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen, which will be hard work but it should be nice when it is all done (I realize I never posted the before and after pictures of the bathroom, I will work on that as I still have to take some after pictures), I don't know if there will be before pictures because we already started as we painted a cabinet to see if we were going to paint or replace them. After painting it we decided we like the paint. The Boy thinks it is pretty cool and since painting one cabinet I get the question of "Is it done yet?" about two or three times a day right now. I wish I had the time to work on it all day so it could get done as I can't wait to have an updated kitchen, especially for the counter tops.

No comments: