Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kid in a Box

I am going to marketing a new product that I am sure will be a great money maker:

Kid in a Box


Again, I apologize for the lack of updates but until the bathroom remodel is done I don't have a lot of time. So onwards with this update... Between holidays, teachers days and snow days, my son has not had much school so not much to report on that front although today he decided to play school (more or less acting like he is going and coming home from school). He is very curious about the bathroom remodel, always asking if it is done. The tub and surround are done and my family is once again clean and hopefully we will be putting the floor in this weekend. My son usually proceeds to tell me that I am doing a good job which is awesome, although I don't know if he knows the difference between good and bad work. On another positive note he is going to the bathroom more and more on his own which is great for everyone. He is also becoming quite the "The Price Is Right" expert along with watching the lottery balls in the evening. Just the other day after the pick 3 and pick 4 he said, "Now it is time for the cash five numbers." Sure enough it was next and in addition he now wants to ask Santa for a lottery ball machine for Christmas.

Hopefully soon I will be back to my regular updates but if you are interested in the "Kid in the Box" let me know.

No comments: