Monday, August 2, 2010

I know better than to type this post.

Those who know me know that I am very superstitious. Usually I would write the following about my children as I know they read this and act opposite to whatever I say just to make me look foolish.

Today my kids have been fantastic (not that there are not fantastic every day). The Boy has been helpful and is listening for the most part. The Girl is being cooperative and not bludgeoning her brother to much. It is just one of those days that make you feel good. We met some people at a playground and the Boy played nice and the Girl was even involved. Then we had to make a quick trip to the store and there was no whining or complaining. They even sat next to each other and ate up all their lunch. It has just been a great morning and made me feel good.

Now that I have blogged about it, I am sure they will turn from the angels they are to the crazies that normally run around our house.

A side note on the Boy:

He wanted a bagel for lunch which my wife made for him - one bagel cut in half. When she gave it to him he says, "I said bagel, I didn't add an 's'."

No comments: