Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Forgetting Sometimes He is only 3

Sometimes with my son I forget he is only 3, very soon to be 4. It is an easy mistake to make with him as he is as tall if not taller than most of his preschool classmates which are 4 going on 5, plus he doesn't have any baby fat. In addition, he is doing very well with his numbers and letters, just today his teacher told me he is beyond where he should be with his numbers as he can recognize his numbers beyond 20 along with knowing his letters very well. We have even started working on spelling words with him. (I know it sounds braggy, I am just a proud daddy is all, and maybe a little braggy.)

Apparently the boy is tasty as well, and I am sure it has nothing to do with the chocolate chip pancakes he is eating:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.