Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Things the Boy Says

When children express themselves you never know whether you will be able to hold in the laughter. When we leave my parents house I usually honk the horn at them. Today after I honk the horn at them my sons says "Don't honk at my people!" My son has people, I guess I will have to call his people to see what he wants for lunch from now on.

One of my favorite things is that sometimes he talks like the great Jedi Master Yoda. He re-arranges his sentences, for example "Brown, My favorite color is." He has since outgrown this trait, although sometimes it still happens. Wait until he starts watching Star Wars, maybe then he will start levitating and moving things with his mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your just jealous because you don't have people!!!