Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fry Thief!

Having a productive day going and the Girl cooperating for the most part I decided that we would get some McDonald's for lunch. I got her a hamburger and french fries and got myself some fries too as there was some left over Packo's dogs (with sauce) in the fridge from last night's dinner. Well she was doing a pretty good job of taking bites of her hamburger and eating her fries and then I sat down with my lunch. She still has plenty of fries on her plate but the Girl decides that she must start taking mine. Not only taking one or two she decided she needed a handful of them. I tried to move my plate out of her reach which almost caused her to fall as she just tried to reach farther. I wonder where she learned this behavior? I am going to have to sit both the Girl and my Absolutely Gorgeous Wife down for a talk.

No comments: