Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another Day at the Office

Today was another day at the office, except this day was different. The kids did not wake up until after 7:00 am which makes this one of the best days of summer on that note alone. Usually the Girl gets up at 6:00-6:15 with a scream of "DADDY!" I am guessing she is a morning person and raring to go, and usually shortly there after the Boy gets up and just wants to play. This leads me to my next thought do I start buying some instant coffee so I can get a kick int he rear to wake up or keep brewing coffee as needed?

Our office had a meet n' greet lunch at the zoo today. As we were strolling for some clients to visit with we came across a chimp sitting by the window, the best part is the Boy stands next to the glass right next to the chimp and says, "Hey look at the turtle sandbox in there." The girl on the other hand was very excited and had a very productive meeting. The Boy in a sudden turn of events wanted to go in the butterfly exhibit which was very strange since before that he was afraid of butterflies. I asked him about it and he said, "I changed my mind, I like butterflies now." Then as clouds started to come in and it was past the Girl's nap time we decided to get our cotton candy and head for home.

No comments: