Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Placek and Santa Questions

Well being the week of Christmas it is time to make the Placek and give the Kitchenaid Mixer a workout. I have posted guards outside the doors to guard against family from trying to steal them. Granted I was given the business a little bit because I don't hand stir the flour in, but efficiency has taken over and my shoulders and arms are sure thankful. This is something that we all look forward to every Christmas. Some of you may be wondering what "Placek" is, so I will leave it to you to figure it out.

This season has brought some interesting questions and comments from the Boy about Santa. We have been fortunate to have his Santa photo taken with the same Santa every year, but he can't figure out why Santa always looks the same, and we simply can answer because it is Santa. He seems to know something is up but I think he is smart enough to know not to say anything or ask the right questions, as he certainly believes especially when I threaten to call Santa to tell about his behavior. Of course my favorite was the other day when he asked, "Will Santa bring presents for you and Mommy too?" So from that we got a couple little things to wrap up from Santa so we have avoided that for the time being. Sometimes I think he is trying to figure out how Santa does things and magic is always the answer. Well, he certainly is excited and especially since he asked for something specific we should be able to keep the magic of Santa alive and well.

No comments: