Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I don't say that!

The Boy was watching me update the blog the other day and saw the graphic at the top. He got a little upset because it says, "Daddy I'm stinky!" He says he doesn't say that, which is right he is five now and he doesn't. I tried to explain to him that it is old and what I used to start typing the blog but he really didn't understand what a blog was, so there went another five minute conversation. He then proceeded to say that his sister doesn't say that either because she is just learning to talk. I thought about changing the title for a about .01 seconds but decided it will stay and be used fro grand embarrassment when he gets a little older.

The quote of the day from the Boy, "There is no crying or whining in the morning." He was talking about his sister, but then later before school he decided to whine a bit and reminded him of the rule that he made up. Needless to say he was not happy with me bringing it up.

No comments: