Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Let's Go! Let's Stay Home!

It is a no win situation sometimes with the Boy. I try to do things and go places but on those days the Boy wants to stay home and play with his toys. This morning I agreed and said we could stay home, although playing with the toys was not what he really wanted to do, he wanted to bug the heck out of me. I like to play with him when I get the Girl to take a nap (sometimes she takes a morning nap), although with her awake it is more difficult because he wants me to play with legos or something chokable where she can't play. Then if I suggest we stay home and play and do stuff the Boy insists on going somewhere and doing something. I know the easy solution seems to be tell him one thing and then he will want to do the other. I believe he has ESP or something as he always seems to be to clever for that ploy. At least today I didn't have anything pressing to do where I needed to bribe him into going, but I did feel like I was wearing a "Kick Me!" sign on my back all morning.

Edit: I almost forgot the "When is Summer Break over?" question is now up to 11 times since school has been out.

I finally have a couple pictures of the kitchen for those of you that have yet to see it, I tried to clean up as much as the kids would allow:

No comments: