Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Baseball Game

We took the Boy to his first pro baseball game recently. He was very excited about this and I went out and got him a new glove to take with him in the morning which is not the easiest of tasks. The issue is he is left handed, so the selection was small and I was trying not to spend too much on a glove that he will grow out of in a year or two. That afternoon we went out played catch. It was a lot of fun for me and very exciting to play catch with my son for the first time with gloves and all. He did very well, and it was a great moment in my mind although after a while he lost some interest and wanted to do something else which was OK. At the game we had a great experience we saw homeruns, ate cotton candy, and enjoyed a beautiful night out at the ball park. We didn't catch a foul ball but he was ready.

No comments: