Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The New Seat

With The Girl being one now and 20 pounds she is a forward facing seat now. She seems to enjoy this new view on life, now she can see where she is going as opposed to where she has been. Although I have found this to be a bit troubling, she now can see me and for her that is great but for me not so much as she always wants attention. I have what they call a conversation mirror (kid mirror that pops down so I can see the people I am talking to do in the back or the kids I am scolding) and I am trying to ge there to look at that to see my face because now that she can see me she yells out for my attention. Either she wants my attention or her mommy has told her to be a backseat driver, I am not sure which is the case yet since she doesn't use words yet. I am sure we will all get used to it but for now I guess I will have to deal her telling me how to drive.

No comments: