Friday, May 1, 2009

Does it really mean something?

This post is more about me and my craziness and superstitions than anything. I realized some od facts about some numbers recently within my life. If you add up the important dates birthdays of my wife and children, then add in our wedding anniversary and it equals my birthday:

1 + 3 + 8 + 9 = 21

That to me is very interesting.

On the second part of this whole number thing, after discovering tha I started thinking about my favorite and important number, 43. Some ask why that is my number, well in short order it was on of the first numbers I wore playing football when I first could play sports in grade school. Also it has come up many times in good and bad times in my life. When I was diagnosed with diabetes I was in room 403 with IV machine number 43. I also did a random number generator once where it asked all these question and then picked your lucky number from 1 to 100 and it picked 43. So where this is all going is the fact that if you add up all the months of the above dates:

5 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 = 43

So right now I am excited and freaked out all at the same time by this discovery even though it goes right along with my superstitions.

1 comment:

Ken said...

That's interesting. I have a similar thing with my family with 7 and 17.

My brother and sisters b-day 2+15 = 17
Both parents born on the 17th of their months.
My and other sisters b-day 3+4 = 7

...something