Monday, March 2, 2009

Daddy, Do you know what uranus looks like?

This is the question I was asked out of the blue from The Boy. I almost burst out in laughter, but then quickly remembered they were studying space, the solar system and the planets in preschool. After I responded to have him tell me, he explained that Uranus has rings that go up and down and Saturn has rings that go side to side.

He had his second ice skating lesson and did it all almost all by himself the whole time. So if he shows this kind of improvement each lesson and practice I figure he will be ready for the NHL by age 7, making him the youngest NHL player ever. Although if he plays for our loved Red Wings then it may take a few more years to actually play in the NHL as their depth in their minor league team is very deep.

No comments: