Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Unicycle

Our school has "Right to Read Week" coming up and the theme this year is the Circus.  The Librarian asked me a simple question, "Do you have or know how to ride a unicycle?"

Unfortunately I do not own my own unicycle, but through some question asking I know have two borrowed unicycles and a week to learn to ride.  One friend questioned my intentions that this was for school, but this is indeed for school.

I am excited at learning how to ride a unicycle, as it is one of those things I can put on the resume.  I am sure there will be pictures and I will update how it all goes down (hopefully not me on the pavement) later next week.  Plus I have added guy incentive, one of the unicycle owners said, "I don't think he will be able to do it." I am just thinking that the person was being a motivator because anytime you tell a guy he can't, won't, unable to do something it only means "Yes I CAN!"

No comments: