Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back to school

What a glorious day Monday was, back to school fro the Boy. I think we were both equally as happy. The girl can't wait until next year when he is in school all day 5 days a week, she has big plans. I hope she likes school as much as he does.

Just the other day the Boy asked when is summer going to start because he wants to wear shorts, I had to inform him that Winter just started and he wasn't really happy about it. On the other hand when it is summer he asks when it is going to snow so he can go sledding, so either way you can't win.

The Girl is really starting to learn words, only issue is she understands them and tries to say them but sometimes they don't come out as what she is trying to say. So on top of her Chinese from Ni-Hao Kai-Lan, I must learn another whole new language. I guess I really am multi-lingual, at least a 20 month, a 5 yr. old and maybe the cat can understand me. Her favorite activity sometimes seems to be hearing her brother burp or joining him in the fake burping that sounds more like growling. As for her eating she has been helping us with the lasagna as she eats about a whole piece herself, meanwhile getting the Boy to eat is like trying to sell a time share.

No comments: