Thursday, October 8, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake is Dangerous

This is a Public Service Announcement for all you unsuspecting parents regarding Strawberry Shortcake. She is one dangerous little berry. Yesterday as my The Girl and I were playing she chucked one of here Strawberry Shortcake board books at me. It struck me in the side of the nose with quite a thud and my nose is still sore and tender today. Plus when it hit I felt sick to my stomach and a little woozy so I thought that it was broken, I don't think it is but it was quite painful. So I am staying a fair distance away from Strawberry Shortcake.

A new phrase from The Boy, "What the Fake?" I can only assume he learned this at school after I taught him, "Damn it!" Which he has turned to "Bam it!" All we try to do is ignore it so we shall see how long this lasts.

No comments: