Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just a little update

With the new baby, I have been busy to say the least but I wanted to at least put an update so everyone knows how we are doing. Mom is doing quite well in her recovery. Our baby girl is just a little angel thus far, sleeping well except for when we wake her to feed her. Big Brother is doing well too. He is adjusting to the new baby but has been very good. I will try to post a couple of pictures of our little girl soon and add her to the title bar at the top.

On what has been going on, my son and I went to see Thomas the Train recently, it was our second time. He loved it and again I will post some pictures when I have a few more minutes than I currently have.

The bump on his head from the coffee table is healing nicely now and no longer looks like a different color of the rainbow every time you see him.

No comments: