Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The First Lost Tooth


A while ago the Boy decided to bite two legos apart and loosened a tooth. After much concern we took him to the dentist where they did an x-ray and discovered it was about time anyways and that he would probably loose a second one not far behind that. So all was good and we awaited the first tooth coming out. It seemed to be taking away and it was pretty loose, although at his request, we had corn on the cob and sure enough the tooth came out. I was sending a quick email while he was eating and he exclaimed, "My tooth came out!" I expected crying but he was brave and very proud that his tooth came out so there was not one tear. On the other hand when I saw the tooth and small amount of blood I got a little woozy and thought that was it for me. I was fine and got him to rinse his mouth out but I don't know what I am going to do about the rest of his and the Girl's teeth as they start falling out.

No comments: