Monday, April 6, 2009

The Power of The Cookie

Kids love cookies and treats there is no way around it. I love the power a cookie holds. It could be the denial of it which cause great disaster or the rewarding high from doing something and getting that delicious cookie. I haven't done much cooking with being sick last month (doing better by the way), my son asked me to make some cookies because as he sadi "I have never had any." Granted when you are four and you Daddy doesn't make cookies for a while it seems like never in his short life thus far. If you wondering on the cookies it is one of my all-time favorites, chocolate chip. I have worked a lot of recipes to get the texture and flavor I like - a little bit of cranch with a thick cookie with soft middle with chocolate and white chocolate chips. So now for getting him to finish meals or do cerain things he can earn that cookie reward which to him is the greatest thing as he says, "Daddy, you make the best cookies in the whole world."

No comments: