Thursday, May 17, 2012

Almost Summer

School is winding down for all three of us.  The Boy is very excited to not have school.  The Girl is only excited because big brother is excited.  I am 50/50.

The Boy likes school but he is growing up and being a boy.  He would rather play all day and not be in school. Plus he has done well and needs a break or my AGW and I fear he will be way too smart for us.

The Girl loves school.  I mean who wouldn't like preschool with a mini kitchen, different centers every couple of weeks, lots of kids your age, snacks, playground, etc.   I afraid in a week of no school she will be kick me in the shin and say "TAKE ME TO SCHOOL!"

I am happy that my first year will be complete, although there is the thought that now my two lovable children will team up to see how long until the last bit of hair falls off my head.  I am looking forward to having a break from school as it is a very time intensive job, even for a PE teacher.  I only wish my AGW could have a summer break as well so at least we could share the insanity of our 7 and 4 year old.  

No comments: